How are you changing the world?
From your little corner of this planet, do you find yourself fantasizing about what you would do to make this world a better place, IF only… ?
What is it that you are waiting for?
Let’s play a little game. Imagine that all of your physical needs are met; you have everything you need to live comfortably. In fact, you have more than you need. You have extra time, money, and energy to invest wherever you like.
- Do you have hopes and dreams you’ve been meaning to get to… someday… if only?
- What would light a fire under you, motivating you to get out of bed every morning to start changing the world?
- Do you feel pulled or pushed in any particular direction?
- Do you realize you already make a difference every day? Have you tried doing it on purpose?
Now that we’ve identified that you feel a call to some kind of action, to influence others, to make a difference – let’s bring your daydreams back to your current reality. Why can’t you start right now, right where you are, with what you have?
What can you do today, no matter what your situation, to begin changing the world?
Challenge: Pause to reflect on what it feels like to be free from worry, doubts, and restrictions. You have time, money, and energy to devote to whatever pursuits your soul desires. Contemplate how you would dedicate your life to changing the world.
- Answer each of the questions – you may want to start a journal or a blog to reflect on your journey.
- Share your thoughts with us! (Leave a comment, make a post in the Facebook Group, or even shout out on Twitter!)
- Make a bold announcement about how YOU would like to change the world.
I look forward to hearing what you daydream about!